|Cantaloupe Parsley Stem IPA Vinegar Sorbet|
I recently met up with @maxfalkowitz and @verysmallanna out in NYC. Armed with the understanding that we all love making ice cream, Max took us to two killer shops that were inspiring. This led to an idea. I proposed a frozen treat jam session.
|Shaved Cantaloupe & Parsley Stems in Light Simple Syrup|
The concept is to create a delicious frozen treat inspiration chain. The focus is to have fun with making unusual flavor and texture combinations that we all can experience and benefit from.
- Riff on a previously made frozen treat in any way.
- Use something in abundance for the base.
- Accent with a flavor that has developed over time.
- Bonus points for:
- using an ingredient that would normally be thrown out
- using byproducts to make something else
- creativity of course
|Cantaloupe Parsley IPA Vinegar Soda|
We look forward to seeing all the refreshing mash ups and relationships in between.
As always, please share your investigations to keep the ideas bouncing...